Compunet Systems Ltd
We have created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices
This document refers to personal data, which is defined as information concerning any natural living person who hereafter will be called the ‘Data Subject’ that is not already in the public domain. It should be noted that GDPR does not apply to information already in the public domain.
Compunet Systems Ltd uses the information collected from you to provide quotations, make telephone contact and to email you information some of which maybe marketing information which Compunet Systems Ltd believes may be of interest to you or your business. In your making initial contact you have given consent to Compunet Systems Ltd maintaining a dialogue with you which may pertain to some marketing until you either opt out (which you can do at any time) or we decide to desist in promoting our services. Compunet Systems Ltd also acts on behalf of its clients in the capacity of data processor. When working exclusively as a data processor Compunet Systems Ltd will be acting on the instruction of its client, and will endeavour to ensure that the client is fully GDPR compliant.
A note our websites may contain links to other third party websites and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other such third party websites that are beyond the control of Compunet Systems Ltd.
Any information Compunet Systems Ltd holds about you and your business encompasses all the details we hold about you and any sales transactions including any third‐party information we have obtained about you from public sources and our own suppliers including but not limited to credit referencing agencies.
Compunet Systems Ltd will only collect the information needed so that it can provide you with the service and any marketing and consulting it deems relevant to the service, it does not sell or broker your data, although coincidentally there may be a time when your information could be contained in data that Compunet Systems Ltd has purchased from a third‐party broker, or have been furnished with on behalf of a client.
Legal basis for processing any and all personal data
To meet Compunet Systems Ltd contractual obligations to its clients and to also respond to marketing and or consultancy or support enquiries.
Legitimate interests pursued by Compunet Systems Ltd and/or its clients
To promote the marketing services and products offered by Compunet Systems Ltd
Through agreeing to this privacy notice you are consenting to Compunet Systems Ltd processing your personal data for the purposes outlined. You can withdraw consent at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us, see last section for full contact details.
Compunet Systems Ltd on occasions may pass your Personal Information to third parties exclusively to process work on its behalf. Compunet Systems Ltd requires these parties to agree to process this information based on our instructions and requirements consistent with this Privacy Notice and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation GDPR.
Compunet Systems Ltd do not broker or pass on information gained from your engagement with other third parties without your consent other than in accordance with processing work on its behalf. Compunet Systems Ltd may disclose your Personal Information to meet legal obligations, regulations or valid governmental request or to fulfil a contract or delivery on your behalf. These third parties may also enforce their Terms and Conditions, including investigating potential violations of their Terms and Conditions to detect, prevent or mitigate fraud or security or technical issues; or to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Compunet Systems Ltd, its clients and/or the wider community.
Compunet Systems Ltd will process personal data during the duration of any contract and will continue to store only the personal data needed for five years after the contract has expired to meet any legal obligations. After five years any personal data not needed will be deleted.
The Data we store is only held in the United Kingdom on multiple servers. Compunet Systems Ltd does not store personal data outside the EEA.
Your rights as a ‘Data Subject’
At any point whilst Compunet Systems Ltd is in possession of or processing your personal data, all data subjects have the following rights:
• Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
• Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
• Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
• Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply you have a right to restrict the processing.
• Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
• Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
• Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right not to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
In the event that Compunet Systems Ltd refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why we have restricted the rights of access to which you have the right to legally challenge.
Compunet Systems Ltd at your request can confirm what information it holds about you and how it is processed
You can request the following information:
• Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation (Compunet Systems Ltd) that has determined how and why to process your data.
• Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
• The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
• If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Compunet Systems Ltd or a third party such as one of its clients, information about those interests.
• The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
• Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
• How long the data will be stored.
• Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
• Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
• How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Data Protection Regulator).
• Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
• The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
• Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
To access what personal data is held, identification will be required
Compunet Systems Ltd will accept the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested: a copy of your national ID card, driving license, passport, birth certificate and a utility bill not older than three months. A minimum of one piece of photographic ID listed above and a supporting document is required. If Compunet Systems Ltd is dissatisfied with the quality, further information may be sought before personal data can be released.
All requests should be made to email@example.com or by telephone on 020 8177 3887 or writing to us at the address further below.
In the event that you wish to make a compliant about how your personal data is being processed by Compunet Systems Ltd or its partners, you have the right to complain to Compunet Systems Ltd. If you do not get a response within 30 days you can complain to the Data Protection Regulator. The details for each of these contacts are: Compunet Systems Ltd, attention of the Managing Director Compunet Systems Ltd, 2 Pageant Avenue, London NW9 5LQ or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Protection Regulator Information Commissioners Office: Web site: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ Telephone 0303 123 1113
More Information about GDPR can be found by following this link to the free paper on GDPR
What can Compunet Systems do for my business?
Increase the figure on your bottom line?
Through our vast IT expertise we can help to improve your bottom line. Everyone is in business to make a profit and run a successful company at the end of the day. In today’s current economic climate downtime is measured in pounds sterling not hours and minutes.
High level of service
Is the main reason our customers renew their service and support contracts with us year after year with an enviable customer retention ratio that any company would be proud of.
With a combined experience of over 20 years within the IT industry we are familiar with all of the mainstream manufacturer’s products and base our recommendations on the most reliable, cost effective and expandable solution to suit your individual businesses needs. We know how frustrating and stressful it can be for you and your employees when things go wrong and we are always on hand to get any issues resolved as soon as possible.
We'll take you through every stage with our simple KISS system, without the jargon and leaving the technical stuff in the safe hands of Compunet Systems.
Call us now on 020 8177 3887
or email us your requirments and any design work for a free estimate.
We provide Web Design, IT Support and Maintenance services to London and the surrounding areas, please call for more information.